Now (wow, I’m an idiot) Tomorrow officially starts the 12 Days of Christmas. Already? Maaaaan, everything is moving so fast!
Sonic Retro News
- Our Sonic Colors reviews went up last week. Check them out if you haven’t already. [Wii] [DS]
- In our stupid Late Night Poll from last week, 40% of voters said they didn’t know about the shoulder buttons in Sonic R. While technically a minority, I thought it’d be more like 20%. I imagine a lot of you played Sonic R last week. [Late Night Poll]
- Have you played MarkeyJester’s “Jester’s Challenge” hack? If not, you’re missing out. [Jester’s Challenge]
- If you don’t like working in Hex editors, Selbi feels your pain. Check out his program that converts Hex to ASM arrays. [HEX2ASM]
- Not a damn thing happened last week.
- Sonic Colors for the Wii has settled in the high 70s on Metacritic and the DS version stands tall at 81. [Wii] [DS]
- Have you ever been to a store, grabbed something, started walking around and later decided that you didn’t need that thing anymore? Well, here’s a blog dedicated to finding food in the wrong spot. Sushi in the Cheesecake section is the best. [Someone Else Will Put It Back]
- 2010 is almost over. Here are some awesome pictures of it. [Top Pictures of 2010]
- Here’s the headlining link: 40-proof Chocolate Milk. Yes. [Adult Chocolate Milk]
Blah Blah Blah