Seasons greetings, dear Retro readers! Last night, jolly old Santa Claus visited the Retro HQ, ate all our cookies and milk, and didn’t leave us a damn thing. Fortunately, we managed to pull his bag off his sleigh as he tried to escape from our armed pursuit, and in his wonderful bag of gifts, we found a hundred pounds of solid gold ingots. We promptly sold all the gold, and I’m happy to report that all of the Retro staff slept on mattresses made entirely out of cash last night. In the spirit of the Christmas season, we thought we’d pass our frankly tremendous fortunes on to you, so today we’re holding a giveaway for a Sonic Franchise Steam Bundle. This bundle includes every single Sonic game available on Steam (see complete list below), and only one lucky reader is going to walk away with the whole thing. To enter, simply leave a comment on this post before 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time on December 31st, 2012, and include an email address we can contact you at in case you win. Make sure to read the rules below as well. Good luck, and may you enjoy these games as much as we are enjoying our endless pits of money.
Complete List of Games Included:
- Dr. Robotnik’s Mean Bean Machine
- Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing
- Sonic 3D Blast
- Sonic Adventure DX
- Sonic Adventure 2 (with Battle DLC)
- Sonic CD
- Sonic Generations (with Casino Night DLC)
- Sonic Spinball
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2
- Sonic 3 & Knuckles
- Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode I
- Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II
- Sonic Retro staff are barred from entering. Yes, me, that means you.
- You must not already own more than three of the games on Steam. We will need permission to view your Steam profile to verify that you meet this requirement. This is so that people who don’t already own these titles have a chance to get them.
- Entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM EST on December 31, 2012, and must have supplied a valid email address.
- Only one entry per person. Trying to skirt this rule may result in all of your entries being disqualified, not just the additional entries.
- The winner will be chosen
whenever we feel like itbetween January 1st and January 7th, 2013.
- You do NOT need to put your email address in the text of the comment, just use the email field provided for you.
- You do not need to put your Steam profile in your comment. We will email you and request that information when and if you are picked as the winner.
- DLC, such as the Adventure 2 Battle DLC or Generations Casino Night, does not count against the three game limit from rule two. Games will be considered as listed above.