When does fan-film season end? Any time soon would be great.
Sonic Retro News
- Remember when I posted that weird Pakistani McDonalds commercial? I’ve got a follow-up. Osama isn’t hiding in a cave. He’s kart racing with Crash Bandicoot. [YouTube]
- 2008: “Unleashed sucks.” 2011: “Oh man it’s so underappreciated.” No, bros, it definitely sucks. [January’s Most Amazing Thread]
- An update on Uhvye’s Sonic X-Treme engine. Lookin’ good, man! [SX Engine Thread]
- If you want to hack Sonic 1 and don’t know where to start, Mercury will set you off on the right foot. [Planning to hack Sonic 1?]
- Kellie is back to help you dominate Starlight Carnival: Act 1 with the official SEGA guide. [SEGA Blogs]
- The amazing Sonic Colors soundtrack is coming to iTunes. [GoNintendo]
- Our friends at SEGAbits (who are really good at getting news during dead periods, by the way, so read them) break the news that The Condizzle 2 has been delayed again. This time, back to April 19th. In related news, SEGA loves to make sequels for games that nobody asked for. [SEGAbits]
- SEGA also loves to whore out its back catalog to remind you, “Remember when we made good games?” [Eurogamer]
- 411mania’s “Bytes & Flops” takes a retrospective look at Sonic 3D Blast. Is it deserving of the scorn it has received? My answer has been the same since it came out: of course, dummy. See if their opinion differs. [411mania]
- Another retrospective review: Sonic 3 & Knuckles. Spoiler: it’s great. [DigitalSpy]
- Carmen Sandiego is coming to Facebook. I can hear Rockapella singing in the distance. [The Atlantic]
- Macho Man Randy Savage is still alive and kickin’. He has still got it! [IGN YouTube]
- What does your home state suck at? This map will let you know. [Pleated Jeans]
I’ve always wanted to draw a blue duck.
Don’t be stupid. Have a great week!