Gatdamn, it is cold and nothing is still going on.
Sonic Retro News
- Crystallize has finished his “SADX MIP” pack. Go get it hurr. [SADX Hacking Thread]
- We should have our Sonic Colors Wii and DS reviews up this week. Check back for those.
- Ring in the holiday season with Sonic Colors stationary and ornaments. [SEGA Blogs]
- SEGA will be jumping in late on the space marine craze with its new IP, Binary Domain. I’m not excited at all. [SEGA Blogs] [UK:R]
- To coincide with the Cash 4 Gold shirt, here’s an absolutely ludicrous letter to a troll from Cash 4 Gold. This will not disappoint. [imgur]
- THIS MAN SWALLOWED A WHOLE BAG OF COCAINE. [Jalopnik]
- Dr. Seuss vs. Star Wars. [The Mighty Adam]
Rooster Teeth and Mega64 teamed up last week and this video was their best by far. What happens when the immature trash-talking from online gaming is lobbed at an actual soldier?