Miscellaneous

GT Names the Worst Sequels Ever, Pins “Sonic ’06” at #3

I thought it would place higher, but I forgot about Bomberman: Act Zero. SEGA has another game on this countdown with Golden Axe: Beast Rider at number 8.  Right before that, when talking about Rare’s two games on the list, the narrator asks, “Is there a developer that has fallen farther over the past 10 years?”  Uh… we’ve got an idea of somebody who might have.  Guess who it is.

I must be one of the few people that actually liked Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts.

“The list is awfull because, not only could they have been great, they kind of had to be”

Beautiful quote 😉

I meant “the games are awfull because, not only could they have been great, they kind of had to”

As for the guessing who it is…. Electronic Arts?  Idk, I can’t really think of anyone else at the moment lol

Hint: it rhymes with “Tonic Seam.”

“Is there a developer that has fallen farther over the past 10 years?”

The amazing Conker’s Bad Fur Day released in 2001 so a better statement would have been 8 years. >_> I’ve never played Starfox Adventures so I’m clueless if that game is good.

Is it wrong to *like* SONIC ’06 a little? Because I kinda feel alone here. It wasn’t totally worthless…

Rare developers that failed to make games when they were switch to Microsoft for the Xbox and 360. Hmm.. I have a list right here!

Tim Stamper, Cris Stamper, and Ed Fries! [Go back to Nintendo and start making some good ass games again!!]

ok, so I wasn’t the only one that thought that Tony Hawk Ride was fail.
    I’m going to play THPS4 now.