Site News

VOTE: Sonic Retro Refund Program, Bracket #6 [Updated; Re-Vote]

UPDATE: I suck a lot and forgot Polygon Jim’s entry in this bracket.  I have wiped the results and have added him to this bracket.  Sorry for the oversight.  If you have already voted, you’ll have to vote again.

This bracket is the last one in the preliminary round.  There are 9 10 good entries in here for you to sort through.  Brackets 4 and 5 will remain open until tonight.  This bracket will be open until the end of tomorrow (Wednesday).  Thursday is the grand championship for the 15 US Dollars.

Level_Select for Sonic panicky justice.

Level_Select(ed) =p

Sonic: WOAH! I’m supposed to *run* up that without boosting!?

A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES
    y halo thar polygon jim

Why didn’t you enter this one? This RULES. Hahaha…

This is amazing.

Polygon Jim, just WTF.

ttp://i56.tinypic.com/2nun5si.png http://i53.tinypic.com/1qskk5.png How did the entries I submit that got into rounds 1, 4, and 6 pass judgment but not the 2 images I’m linking? o_O I thought the latter image was the funniest one I submitted to the whole contest. The idea that half of Sonic’s body is being pushed into the ground with a gear that’s not where near him is just absolutely hilarious to me and far better than my entries for brackets 1, 4, and 6. Not only that but someone on the forum found the former image to be really funny.

http://i56.tinypic.com/2nun5si.png I fucked up the url for the former image. Sorry.

While Sonic’s face is funny in this one, it didn’t do a whole lot for us. At least you’re far and away winning bracket #5.

Actually, I’m currently losing bracket #5. I can understand the one with the funny face not getting in but I’m just shocked the one where half of Sonic’s body is in the ground didn’t get in because that was my favorite by a long shot.

Well, you WERE winning bracket #5.

So much great selection this bracket.
    Oh well I got to go with Leoru simply because of the fact that he managed to pull this of on the iPhone.
    Leoru I solute you.

Polygon Jim’s ftw.

wait wait WAIT this is what people are mad at? really i tried doing these glitches and none worked except the one in splash hill zone so people want to get mad over that? any person new so any sonic game and plays sonic 4 would call it good they wouldent call it horible hause they get stuck right there in a hill if we was talking about these three catigories – graphics – gameplay – music – psycis (sorry for bad english) it deserves 8.5 at best!