Site News

VOTE: Sonic Retro Refund Program, Bracket #2

Bracket #1 will be open for another day, but today begins the second bracket of photos. We had a fantastic turnout for voting in the first bracket, so let’s keep that going the rest of the way to crown a true champion of exposing easily-exposable flaws.

Hit the jump to vote on today’s contestants.

Sonic looks so silly at Hapisan’s picture. But Level_Select’s is also very impressive.
    Hmm…

lol @ Sonic 4’s rating. I was totally thinking that a day later after they announced that, when everyone was saying how Sonic 4’s score is going down.

Level-Select’s picture is awesome. When round 1 is over, that’s when the real party begins.

Hahahaha!! Moonshadow Caz, is Sonic upside-down completely in that loop???

Damn near.

It’s unfortunate that so many critics are raging at Sonic 4 because it’s not exactly the same as the classics.

Yeah I know right? It’s not like Sonic 4 in anyway implies a connection to the classics.

epic win^

It’s unfortunate that so many people think we think this game is bad for that reason, rather than for the fact that it legitimately is, regardless of title.

It’s unfortunate that people actually like a bad platformer, regardless of title.

Oh, my god. My childhood has been fazed when I saw the Sonic-on-Iphone thing. SEGA, how could you…

Got to go with Level_Select’s.

Since when is 72 considered below average? Most critics would consider it an above average score. It’s over a large group of scores. Several between 8-9.

Look, I can totally understand why people are hating on this game. The physics are off. I’ll totally agree to that. However, to me and many others it did not stop the game from being enjoyable. My main problem was the shortness of the game, not that I had to hold forward while rolling. But if you couldn’t get past the physics enough to enjoy the game, I understand. I just think it would be better to agree to disagree rather than having people who hate or like this game screaming back and fourth in an unending circle.

If you really want to make a difference on this game, Sega is gonna have an open forum on what can be improved/fixed for Episode 2 in San Fran come November 12. http://blogs.sega.com/usa/2010/10/27/join-us-in-san-francisco-for-segas-next-community-event/#more-6541

In fact, I would LOVE for Slingerland to go to that. If anyone could tell them straight up what is wrong with Sonic 4, it’s him. He’d tear them a new asshole. XD

As much as I like the game, I know it has it’s problems. Sega needs to know what’s wrong with it and make those fixes for Episode 2.

Sounds like we should initiate a “Get Slingerland to San Francisco” fundraiser 😀

I’m in Los Angeles that weekend, but I’m already under contract to work. I appreciate the thought, though.

Oh, hell no. Slingerland is one of those people who’ll complain SO BADLY that SEGA will forget the sugestion idea. I’m not trying to make fun of Slingerland, but it’s true.

Where did you people get so many lives?!

Why… Casino Street Act 2, of course!

Well… shit.