Another Monday, another day of watching people fight over a videogame. Good times. Let’s do this.
Sonic Retro News
- You have a week and a half to win $15 in our “Sonic Retro Refund Program” contest. Play Sonic 4 and take a picture when you get stuck in weird places. It’s like shooting fish in a barrel with dynamite. [Sonic Retro Refund Program]
- Sonic Fan Remix is supposedly releasing this week. Select Retro members are beta testing it to make the demo the best it possibly can be. [Sonic Fan Remix Thread]
- Don’t be a d-bag. [B-B-B-BANNED]
- Checking in with the almighty Metacritic: Sonic 4 started off strong (“it’s not as terrible as previous games, so 95%!!!!!”), but has since been brought back to Earth by people who reviewed the game for what it is: average. They also like to use the word “wonky.” [Metacritic: S4 X360] [Metacritic: S4 PS3]
- Speaking average, you know what’s not? Sonic Colors. Dreadknux played the game and uploaded full playthroughs of four levels in the game. This game is looking so incredible. [The Sonic Stadium]
- Our friend inside SEGA Europe, AAUKevin, gave us some sweet, exclusive wallpaper last week. Now, his site, Sonic Wrecks, has some more. Go get it! [Sonic Wrecks]
- This kid can play Splash Hill on the piano. Really well. I love the touch at the end. [Sonic City Blognik]
- Badass Halloween Costumes. [Mental Floss]
- Evacuation Instructions for Awkward Situations. [Collegehumor]
- Some people are better at Facebook than others. [Guyism]
Here’s to all you Australian Retro members out there in Retroland. It’s RAE-tothemotherfuckin-D! I told you I’d publish this some day, Taxman.