I’m going to make a prediction and guess that you are still playing the Sonic Fan Remix demo. Can’t blame ya… it is pretty tight.
Sonic Retro News
- The Sonic Retro Refund Program ends this Wednesday. Don’t miss out on $15. Send me a tweet or a private message on the forums for your chance to win. [Sonic Retro Refund Program]
- Andrew75 updates us on Project AXSX, a 2.5D Sonic CD update. [Project AXSX Thread]
- The traffic caused by Sonic Fan Remix broke Retro again. We’re working to accommodate the influx of new visitors. [Look At This Effing Chart] [Twitter]
- Sonic Fan Remix is kicking all kinds of ass. A Google search yields a ton of praise from a variety of blogs and mainstream media outlets. Nice work, guys. You deserve it. [Google Search: “Sonic Fan Remix”]
- Play a good Sonic game. Play Sonic Colors. The latest trailer showcases the Blue Wisp. [SEGA Blogs]
- There was a Sonic cosplay couple at New York Comic Con. [SEGA Flickr]
- SEGA thinks that they have made too many Sonic games and will be focusing on quality over quantity. That’s why there are three Sonic games coming to retail this season. Make sense? [CVG]
- Sonic 4‘s Metacritic score slipped even further last week, but it looks like it’s going to settle in the low 70s. Probably not the desired reception for a “return to form.” [Metacritic]
- Videogame street art. [Dorkly]
- Somebody made a real life replica of the Ninja Turtles van. Awesome. [Jalopnik]
- A crocodile got on a plane and killed 19 people. This really happened. [Filmdrunk]
This is one of my favorite songs. It has terrible lyrics, R. Kelly yodeling and a poorly produced video. How did this happen?