Humor

Hot Babes in Bras Ride “Sonic’s Spinball” at Alton Towers (Wheeee…)

Before Sonic slapped his face on a rollercoaster and renamed it “Sonic’s Spinball,” the “Spinball Whizzer” hosted of a test run for some undergarment company’s new line of bras.  Can these bras allow you to experience thrillage without spillage?  Let’s find out (hands where I can see them):

I heard that in 2012, they’re going to test the durability of fursuits on the coaster.  Way to go, Sonic.

Nipple at 00:12

Damn the UK is even more lucky now, not only do they have a awesome rollercoaster based off Spinball, but hot chicks in bras got to test ride the rollercoaster. Dx One day, I’d love to go to Alton Towers with my gf…

Just so you know, thats not spinball whizzer.
    Thats Rita, queen of speed.
    Which would of made more sense for sonic but there you go.

Um dude, you didn’t watch the video did you? It even has the words “Spinball Whizzer” on the rollercoaster itself. xP

Hey, Cal. You’re an idiot.

Not sure why they made a Sonic roller coaster. I might not be able to have a chance to ride it for a few reasons: 1. Roller coasters are dangerous and can cause injuries or even death sometimes, but I hope the Sonic one doesn’t cause deaths like some Disneyland rides do. 2. Alton Towers in the UK which is far from where I live (I am not telling you my real location because it’s private, but I do have a small hint: I live in the United States). I do like to ride on carousels, however.

Dude, I’ve been in at least 20-30 roller coaster rides in my life and I can safely say I haven’t died yet.
      More injuries and deaths happen in and around the freaking kitchen. Enjoy making dinner, I’ll be doing some more loop-de-loops.

Cal is infact right (sort of). The first ride that the girls are on (in which they are all on it) is called ‘Rita – Queen of Speed’ which is a 0-100Mph rollercoaster that replaced the ‘Corkscrew’ a few years ago. The girls then go on the ‘Spinball Whizzer’ aka ‘Sonic Spinball’, which seats 4 riders at a time.

Awesome video btw

Isn’t blogging this kinda stuff awesome ? Keep up the perfect work !